Mantua Township Termite Control
Protect Your Biggest Investment
Buying a home is the single biggest investment you are likely to make in your lifetime, with the exception of the investment you make when you open a business. Of course, you will take out insurance to protect the investments you make in your property, but there is one major threat that most insurance providers don’t cover. This threat is extremely insidious, and damages more property in the United States on a yearly basis than fires and storms combined. What is this mysterious threat that has the capability to destroy houses and more? Termites.
The good news is that there’s a way to protect your property against termites with Hoffman’s Exterminating. We provide Mantua Township termite control that’s safe, effective, and long-lasting. Our technicians offer both bait and insecticide through the cutting-edge Sentricon® and Termidor® brands. We also offer annual inspections to help ensure ongoing effectiveness and peace of mind, as well as re-treatments, if needed, at no additional cost. To get your FREE termite inspection, contact us today—we promise, we will do everything in our power to save your property from the threat of termites.
Worried About Termites? Here are some answers to common questions:
- Can I tell if I have termites? Unless there are obvious signs of active infestations, you probably won’t detect termites because they feed hidden from view. Signs include discarded wings, wood that sounds hollow when tapped, cracked or bubbling paint, and mud tubes.
- Does spotting a termite swarm mean it’s too late? If you see a termite swarm in or around your house, or find discarded wings from swarmers, call our Mantua Township termite control team immediately!
- What do termites feed on? Termites feed on cellulose-based material that includes wood, mulch, wooden steps, support posts, books, boxes, and furniture. Termites can also tunnel hundreds of feet through the soil to reach food.
- Why are termites such a threat to my home: Termite colonies work 24 hours a day, and infestations can go undiscovered until serious damage is done. Because homeowners insurance usually does not cover termite damage, termite detection and continued treatment are the best ways to exterminate these pests and truly protect the investment you’ve made in your property.
To reach our Mantua Township termite control company by phone, dial (800) 615-3920.
How to Properly Use Termite Bait
For years, homeowners in South Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania have been looking for an inexpensive alternative to the traditional liquid treatments when battling termites. We’re happy to tell you that your search is over. Recent innovations in termite baiting have been tested and retested and the results are very impressive. Bait systems actually eliminate the termite colony, giving you the peace of mind that termites are not destroying your home. And all this happens without drilling porches, patios, sidewalks, garage floors, or digging up flower beds, lawns and gardens.
Termite bait is contained in a green station that is placed in the ground where termites forage. Once the termites find the station they begin eating the bait contained inside. Next, the bait is passed to other castes of the colony until it reaches the queen. Once the queen is eliminated, the colony cannot survive on its own and dies off as well.
When you call Hoffman’s Exterminating for termite treatment in Mantua Township and surrounding areas, each station in the termite-baiting process is checked to make sure the bait is palatable and plentiful. If we detect termites in one station, we may add another so the termites consume the bait faster. All the stations are scanned and bar-coded so we don’t miss one during our inspection. This will also provide you with valuable information about when the station was inspected and what was found during said inspection. Remember, it’s important to keep the stations in the ground to keep your home protected. Even though one colony is eliminated there are several others that can take its place and pose a threat to your home. Call our local, family-owned company today for best results in termite treatment, and keep your property standing against these nasty invaders!
Why call Hoffman’s Exterminating for termite baiting?
- It’s the Wave of the future – Termite baits are the new wave of Termite protection. They have been in the testing stages for many years producing outstanding results, and Hoffman’s Exterminating has really done their homework in an effort to select the best bait system on the market today: the Sentricon ® Termite Colony Elimination System.
- It’s an eco-friendly solution – Termite bait never leaves the bait station except when consumed by the termite. This eliminates the need to inject gallons of termiticide into the soil around your home. The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System can be moved into areas that are conducive to termite conditions such as moisture prone areas, mulch areas, stumps, and firewood piles.
- It’s a non-intrusive solution – The active ingredient is present in each Sentricon® station for the purpose of termite consumption and elimination. This active ingredient is introduced through bait stations installed around the structure of your home. It is not necessary to drill concrete in porches, block walls, patios, and garage floors.
- It works 24-7-365 – Unlike most liquid termite treatments, termite bait is always active. After a time, liquid treatments can begin to deteriorate and leave your home susceptible to termite invasion. The Serntricon® Termite Colony Elimination System is inspected each year, and consumed bait or bait that is not appealing to the termite is replaced on the spot.
- It’s capable of eliminating entire colonies – Termites forage continuously in search of new food sources. As long as the colony exists, the termites will be searching for the wood in and around your home. The Sertricon® Termite Colony Elimination System does exactly what the name says—it eliminates the colony. If a new colony’s fill the void of the eliminated colony, the baiting system is in place to take on the next one.
About Termidor® Termite Treatment
Termidor® Termicide is 100% effective at controlling termites in three months or less – a statement no other termite control product can make. That’s why since its introduction in 2000, pest management professionals have made Termidor® America’s leading termite control solution, with more than one million structures treated using this product.
Termidor® eliminates termites through ingestion and contact, and is lethal to termites simply through contact with other Termidor®-tainted termites. And because Termidor® is a non-repellent – undetectable to termites – the pests freely forage through treated areas, unknowingly ingesting, picking up, and transferring Termidor® throughout their population. It’s the product’s unique “Transfer Effect” that allows Termidor® to achieve 100% control of termite populations at the very low rate of just 0.06% active ingredient.
Why use Termidor® to deal with your termite problem?
- Comprehensive results
- Easy application
- Low chance of reoccurrence
- Safe for home and business owners
- 100% effectiveness rate
Termidor®’s results speak for themselves – more than one million homes have been treated using it in just three years! And in nine-plus years of concrete slab testing, as well as seven-plus years of testing on ground boards, (including USDA Forest Service testing for both) Termidor® has repeatedly been 100% effective on subterranean termites (including Formosans) in all states at all labeled rates – even in the most challenging climates and environments. That’s a perfect score on every test, a performance record no other termite control option can match. Plus Termidor® is now labeled for control of drywood termites, with both field and lab trials demonstrating outstanding drywood control at 0.06% of the labeled rate.
It’s Termidor®’s industry-changing effectiveness that has shifted the outlook of so many pest management professionals, giving them the confidence to take on termite work without fear of frequent callbacks or costly damage repair costs. Termidor® users are saving a small fortune thanks to declines in retreat and labor costs, as well as overall customer retention. You simply can’t find better termite control for your home or business, so do not hesitate to hire Hoffman’s for Termidor® termite treatment in Mantua Township and South Jersey today.
Eliminate Your Termite Threat ASAP
At Hoffman’s Exterminating, we are known throughout the area for delivering quality service with personalized care. For 30 years, we have been doing our part to improve the lives of people in South Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, parts of Delaware, and Northern Maryland. In addition to providing comprehensive pest control options, we are also involved in local communities, sponsoring multiple charities and fundraisers. And with excellent specials dependent on your needs, it’s hard not to get a great deal when you hire Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. for termite treatment.
We Use Kid and Pet Friendly Products
Same Day Appointments Available
24 Hour Emergency Service
Monthly Payment Options
Money Back Guarantee
Family Owned and Operated Since 1990