Pest Control in Middletown, DE
Quality Pest Solutions with Personalized Care
If you’ve got a pest problem, Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. has a solution. Since opening our doors in 1990, our team has been proud to offer the most reliable pest management solutions for home and business owners throughout our community. Using high-quality products and equipment, we can flush pests from your property and keep them from coming back in the future. Our team caters to residential and commercial customers, and can handle any infestation, no matter how large or small.
Our Middletown pest control services include:
- Bed bugs
- Spotted lanternflies
- Bees, wasps, and hornets
- Wood destroying insects
- General pest invaders
- Squirrels and chipmunks
We offer 365 Pest Protection, disinfection, gutter guard, insulation, and inspection services.Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Middletown's most-trusted pest control company!
Signs of a Pest Infestation
Pests are great at avoiding contact with humans, which can make identifying an infestation rather tricky. Luckily, there are a few warning signs you can look out for that indicate a possible pest problem. We recommend becoming familiar with these signs so you can bring in a team of pest management professionals as soon as possible. The earlier you identify a problem, the better.
You should schedule pest control in Middletown if you notice:
- Strange noises: Pests are great at hiding, but that doesn’t mean they’re great at being quiet. If you hear strange squeaking, hissing, clicking, chirping, tapping, or scurrying sounds on your property, you might want to investigate further.
- Unusual pet behavior: Are your pets fixated on certain areas on your property for no apparent reason? Dogs and cats can often sense pests long before we can, so it is a good idea to take their strange behavior seriously.
- Property damage: Mysterious holes in your clothing, chewed up wires, grease marks along the walls, and damaged food packaging are all common signs of a pest problem.
- Bad odors: Pest infestations are often accompanied by strong, musty odors that are difficult to get rid of. These odors are often caused by urine and feces left behind by pests.
No matter the problem at hand, Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. can help. Our highly trained pest professionals are skilled in quickly locating and identifying pests before implementing the best possible treatment.
Can I Treat an Infestation on My Own?
Tempted to purchase some over-the-counter pest management products and treat the infestation on your own? We would advise against that. Pest control is serious business and should be handled accordingly. If you’ve got a pest problem, it is best to hand it over to trained professionals.
Reasons why you shouldn’t attempt to treat an infestation include:
- Pest infestations are dangerous: Unless you have been trained on all of the latest safety procedures, handling a pest infestation could be pretty unsafe. Many pests—such as mosquitoes, rodents, ticks, and fleas—are known to carry and transmit bacteria and diseases that cause human illnesses. The last thing you want is to make yourself or your loved ones ill by interacting with pests or their urine and feces.
- Over-the-counter products are ineffective: Not only do over-the-counter pest control products contain many harsh chemicals that could make you ill, but they are also often ineffective. It isn’t worth putting yourself at risk, especially if the treatment fails to work.
- Your property is at risk: Certain pests—such as termites, rodents, and moths—are known to cause significant property damage. Failing to properly treat an infestation only gives these pests more time to cause damage.
Instead of putting yourself at risk and wasting your time, money, and energy, bring in the Middletown pest control experts from Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. to treat your infestation.
Call Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. Today!
At Hoffman’s Exterminating Co., your pest problems are our business. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any pest problem, which makes us the go-to pest control company for residents and commercial property owners throughout the community.
Since opening our doors 30+ years ago, we have remained committed to offering the most comprehensive and reliable pest control services possible.
To ensure you receive the quality service you deserve, we offer:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Same-day appointments
- Year-round pest protection
- Kid- and pet-friendly products
- Monthly payment options
- A money-back guarantee
Related Blog Articles:
- 8 Ways to Know You Have Termites (Including the Less Obvious Signs)
- You Don’t Need Pets To End up With a Flea and Tick Infestation
- Is Your Home Attracting Mosquitoes? What to Avoid
Call (800) 615-3920 to schedule pest control in Middletown. We look forward to serving you!