Camden County Pest Control
Taking Care of Your Home or Business Is What We Do Best
At Hoffman’s Exterminating Co., our team is committed to taking care of your home or business. As a locally operated company, we are proud to serve the members of our community by providing them with affordable, high-quality pest control. From minor pest problems to major infestations, our team of skilled exterminators has the tools, training, and technology to eliminate your pest problem and prevent pests from coming back in the future.
Our Camden County pest control services can be tailored to residential and commercial facilities of all kinds, including:
- Residential homes
- Healthcare facilities
- Daycare facilities
- Food facilities
- Private housing developments
No pest problem is any match for Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. We can treat termites, bed bugs, ants, spiders, insects, spotted lanternflies, bees, wasps, hornets, wood destroying insects, general pests, rodents, ticks, fleas, and more.
When you want the job done right, call (800) 615-3920.
Signs You Need to Schedule Pest Control in Camden County
Because many pests prefer to avoid human contact at all costs, it can take quite a bit of time before home and business owners discover their property is infested. A serious delay in treatment can result in extensive damage, increased health risks, and more problems.
To help you recognize that you have a pest problem, we’ve broken down some of the most common signs of an infestation:
- Erratic pet behavior: Pets can often detect pests before we can. If you notice your pets are staring, pawing, meowing, or barking at certain areas for no apparent reason, you could have a pest problem.
- Strange sounds: Many pests, including rats, mice, and termites, hide away behind walls and in attics where they can be heard but not seen. If you hear tapping, clicking, squeaking, or scampering sounds, it’s time to schedule a pest inspection.
- Bad odors: Pests spread bacteria and leave behind urine and droppings, which can create a very musty odor on your property. If you cannot locate the source of the funky smell in your home or business, bring in a team of pest professionals.
- Droppings: Small droppings near food sources, under sinks, in cabinets, in attics, or anywhere else are a sure sign of an infestation.
- Nests: Pests such as rodents will gather all kinds of materials to construct nests in dark, hidden spaces such as your attic. If you discover nests, you’ve got pests.
- Property damage: Many pests will cause property damage. Schedule a pest inspection if you discover, holes in your walls, chewed wires, clothing, or furniture, grease marks along countertops and walls, opened food products, or any other kind of damage, pests are likely the culprit.
Can I Handle Pest Control Myself?
At Hoffman’s Exterminating Co., we love a good DIY project, but when it comes to the health and safety of your home, it is crucial that you bring in a team of trained professionals. Over-the-counter pest control products can be extremely harmful when used incorrectly and are often ineffective. The last thing you want is to spend a ton of time and money treating your home and using harsh chemicals only to discover that the pests are still around.
Some of the key benefits of hiring a professional pest control team:
- Accurate location and identification of pests
- Proper application of professional-grade products
- Application of treatment without causing damage or putting others at risk
- Effective elimination of pests
- Prevention of future invasions
Why create more problems for yourself when you can bring in experts who know how to protect your home or business against pests?
Call Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. Today!
Backed by 30+ years of service experience, you can trust that the Camden County pest control pros at Hoffman’s Exterminating Co. can handle your pest problem. We understand that pest control is not a one-time service, which is why we offer our 365+ Pest Protection program, designed to protect your property year-round.